Here are examples of activities we do throughout the year.
- 1-2 per month and typically on Fridays. We try to make them on the first Friday but sometimes that does not work out with scheduling.
Camping and Mass:
- Fall and Spring camping is usually at nearby Lake Lanier. Bring your own camping supplies (Tent, RV or rental) or join us for our Vigil Mass followed by a potluck.
- Mary’s Birthday picnic with a cupcake rosary
- All Saints Party where adults and kids dress up as their favorite saint and play saint inspired carnival games.
- Pentecost party
- Corporal works of mercy – we try to have at least 1-2 events per semester. (2-4 per year)
- May Crowning at the end of May after Friday morning mass.
Family Fun Events (Donations may be asked at some of the larger events)
- Ice cream social
- Father Daughter dance (additional fee – $25 per family)
- Father Son event
- Mother Son event (may have an additional fee)
- Mother Daughter Tea
- Fall and Spring family camping (families pay for their own site reservation)
- Family fun night
- Family dance night with an instructor (may have an additional fee)
- Talent show
- Park Days twice a month
- Teen group
Plus moms meet regularly for a moms night out or morning out. We sometimes meet for dinner/coffee or at someone’s house and learn something. In the past we have learned how to make soap, fermented foods/drinks, lotion bars, knitting, nutrition, homeschool tips, etc.